Sunday, June 27, 2010

Goodbye "Island Adventure Party!!!"


The island adventure party comes to and end VERY soon so spend your last few hours trying to find rockhopper eating stew and helping team yellow or red win "ship battles!"






I have interviewed 2 penguins about the "Adventure Party"
(Only one wanted their name mentioned)



PENGUIN 1:

Q: Did you like the ship battle?-

A: I loved the ship battles! I always went for team yellow.

Q: Did you like the decorations?-
A: I loved them!

Q: Did you find rockhopper during the adventure party?-
A: Yes he was on the iceberg and he gave me a background for free!!

Q:What did you think of the music?
A: I didn't like the music very much i guess it was okay..

Q: What was your favorite thing to do during the party?
A: My favorite thing was playing with my friends in the snow forts!

- name (classified)



Penguin 2:

Q: Did you like the ship battle?-
A: I liked them but they were not the my favorite...


Q: Did you like the decorations?-
Yes they were awesome i felt like i was on a real island and i was lost! So awesome!

Q: Did you find rockhopper during the adventure party?-
A: Yes but he logged off right after i got the background!

Q: What did you think of the music?-
It was cool but they should have changed it in some of the rooms and it would have been a little bit better.

Q: What was your favorite thing to do at the party?-
A: Mine was playing hide and seek with my friends all around the island because there was awesome places to hide! :D

name: chacha123




No comments:

Post a Comment